Saturday, June 2, 2012

NY Yankees Jerseys only into the crowd

To the curb, brush clothes, smiled and walked to the cousin.
I only go two steps forward, one person quickly from behind me and I rub shoulders first to go out, but fortunately I hide a little bit, otherwise the fix had been hit.
I frowned, and found that it is just that sneaky man, he in the end want to do?
My doubts, however, exists only in my mind for two seconds, was the man to unlock.
The man quickly ran across the street before the cousin had left the starting community, said nothing to cousin Liu Liu on one knee, his hands also that the bouquet Pengguo head.
I was almost on the spot, threw himself on the street, what age did not expect such a man, the best,Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys!
Mr. Guo, hurry up, hurry up and ah, do not like this! See also useless, leaving such a big street passers-by and cousin of my colleagues have heard in the fat community, just only a few seconds, it came up a lot of people are this lively, not common do not look at is indeed a pity.
The cousin was too embarrassed noodles all-red one o'clock, and almost cry. Can be chosen in the hands of the man how to pull people holding flowers, in good faith to look to the cousin,NY Yankees Jerseys, the scene can be considered romantic.
I spent a lot of energy, only into the crowd, went to a cousin in front of prodding her, quietly.
Ah? Hunting, you're too good, fast, fast help me! This mode is the true spirit and see the police in these onlookers who coax, however scattered, than to go to fast.
is not it! I looked at the man, and my heart kept sighing, even courting it, such moves are not too old?
, a small voice said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment