Friday, July 6, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses luck in the chest

? You just assume that he called Song Gongming.
This old man then turned the turn eighteen, I do not care, I just casually ask only know Songgong Ming's real name,fake oakley sunglasses, I will not get the bonus, why you want to know? To see him askew treacherous look, I Bah!
At this time, a black Beverly opened up, the driver was expressionless brawny. Old man greeted everyone on the bus, Song Gongming jumped into the passenger seat, the little girl and I were sitting on both sides of the old man.
The old man told the driver to Secrecy Bureau, and then turned to me said: call me sister,fake oakley sunglasses, you can be so called. President Chen and other three laughed, and the atmosphere seems to suddenly become more cordial. President Chen did not say anything special, the way I pulled a mess of things astronomy, geography,cheap oakley sunglasses, current affairs and news. It makes me feel wary, calm is often a prelude to the storms arrival. Song Gongming like a dumb, silent, I see more and more do not understand, in the end to engage in what aircraft?
The car drove into the Secrecy Bureau, Chen and his party took me to one everywhere around the instrument, the probe's room, I really doubt they are not ready to take my alien to anatomical studies some.
Room in addition to the instrument, the middle is Zhang conference table, nothing else. President Chen invited me to sit down, and then called Yurun Mei went to tea. Song Gongming front of the instrument playing for a while, say total next. I realized that those instruments is probably the anti-listening kind of things.
Awhile, Yu Runmei use disk side up four cups of tea. President Chen made a gesture invited a sip of self-care, said: The night we have to talk all night. See my face properly, Yu Runmei busy to explain not arrested, just talk and I talk about, but it comes to confidential content, I hope I can be kept confidential. Heard the explanation, I relax a hostile psychological, but it is not very comfortable, I do not like this looks like please talk to me the means to express my dissatisfaction, I slowly pulled out his cellphone said he wanted his girlfriend to call. Chen smile is still: the phone. I saw the phone screen, and sure enough a little bit of signal I stared Chen a threat: I have finished, stand up and banged the table. President Chen to keep smiling, hands to fingers offset, They both use the special abilities? I would like a closer look at specific features in the end is how is it, but unfortunately I have to cope with the pressure of the Chen.
Front of the air look vain, but clearly there is something rapidly to hit me. My curiosity was underway, deliberately wanted to see President Chen to give to something similar infuriating, so I do not dodge, luck in the chest, launched a gasRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment