Monday, January 7, 2013

basketball shoes low compared to the present you with this thing

Speak, the mind seems to have a voice in the cry: I will kill you! I'm going to kill you! "Ati -" Green ducal courtyard, jerseys doom rubbing his nose an uncomfortable extreme appearance. CNR squatting above his shoulder, and then inside his mind and said: "how? conscience to do more? so the resentment of the people?" you say What if? "jerseys unceremoniously grabbed 晨晨 cat ears pinched," You know, I heard my next there will be a period of time does not appear in churches, ladies do not know how much his wife piercing cry, ah, but taking into account my busy to come, I will definitely be one to visit them. "Chenchen disdain" Well, "soon assumed a bother to tell you The noisy posture said: "This is Princess Nina just sent Milacron Pharmacy, as you say," You are now ready to go? "jerseys waved his hands the box, a low chuckle: this thing, I practice a grudge and magic speed can be much faster is not it? "CNR said:" This thing can change your qualification, you have suitable practice grudge and magic of the constitution, compared to the present you with this thing, then the practice of natural speed is several times faster ... However, if you quickly learn to alchemy, the speed can be faster. "jerseys and said:" What do you mean? "Zhenshi Ben," Chenchen Road, the Milacron Pharmacy alchemy refining them, since it can change your physique, then other pharmaceutical Do not help you to improve practice speed? forget tell you so much you do not know,basketball shoes low, the moment you follow my request to buy something, the lady personally help you refining forget. "" Do not be so anxious, "jerseys chuckle loudly, "But for a long time I did not go home, how to say had to go around, or else, how to respond to the enthusiasm of our group of maid?" Then, jerseys readily pointed around, I saw the maid around to see jerseys, are exposed to a weird pole expression seems to want to come up to say hello, but yet not see them this kind of attitude, jerseys could not help but sigh a sigh of relief: "Imagine that for so many years, they then afraid I ah ... "Chenchen puzzled and said:" how to say? "jerseys look of grief, looked up:" When I was ten years old that year, learned that he can not become a magician there is no way to become a Warrior, I used to swear I must be a continent's most famous artist, so at that time, I invited your family all the maids nude models I do, so I draw a 100 Mito, but do not know why, they not only do not understand I'm sinking, the pursuit of artistic beautiful soul, betray me and ran to my mother complain ... my artistic career, so living suffocated. " ; CNR almost fell from the jerseys the shoulders above down this bastard God stick original childhood like this, no wonder, no wonder. jerse

No comments:

Post a Comment